Register now for the World Meter Design Congress to be held in the heart of the Silicon Valley, San José, California, from February 20-22, 2008.
The main conference includes sessions on meter communications and advanced meter functionality and explores what the industry requires in order to develop the next generation of meters. During the opening panel, the global challenges of metering will be discussed and in-depth sessions will focus on meter components, network trends as well as meter technologies.
Industry leading speakers include:
- Kaushik Ghosh, Group Technical Head, PRI on ‘Global AMI rollouts – integration or interoperability’
- Peter Honebein, Managing Member, Customer Performance Group, on ‘Emotional and social aspects of meter system design’
- Avygdor Moise, President, Future DOS on ‘Learn how to implement TDL and EDL for your AMI systems’
- Bob Heile, Chairman, ZigBee Alliance on ‘The new frontier for energy efficiency: ZigBee’
- Niels L. Andersen, Associate Professor, Mads Clausen Institute For Product Innovation, on ‘Meter sensor innovation’
Don’t miss this event to see the latest technologies in the exhibition and network with meter developers and design companies from around the world!
For more information and to view the complete program go to www.metering.com/design or contact the conference manager, Julia Barton-Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org or the exhibition manager, Neil Borthwick: email@example.com
See you in San José next week!