Delegates attending Smart Metering Canada 2007 stand to win a set of titanium golf clubs, courtesy of Triacta Power Technologies.
All delegates will be invited to enter the draw for the golf clubs and the winner will receive a voucher which may then be exchanged for a customized set of clubs, similar to those illustrated here.
An updated program for the event is now available at www.metering.com/canada. Among the highlights is a keynote address by The Honorable Dwight Duncan, Minister of Energy, Ministry of Energy, ON, Canada. Other industry leading speakers include:
- Shane Pospisil, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Energy Association, Canada
- David Collie, President and CEO, Burlington Hydro, Inc., ON. Canada
- Gerry Rose, Vice-President: Customer Service and Marketing, Manitoba Hydro, Manitoba, Canada
- Dave Kenny, President, Chatham-Kent Hydro, ON, Canada
- Alexander Merkulov, Deputy Director for Development, Petroelectrobyt, Russian Federation
The pre-conference workshop is on Smart Meter Data Management.
Smart Metering Canada takes place 19-21 February 2007 in Toronto, ON. Don’t miss out on our early bird rates by registering now!