KEMA’s cross-functional strategic metering team is assisting utility clients in executing appropriate strategies to enhance financial returns on Automated Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) asset investments.
Visit KEMA at Booth #301 to:
- Talk with experts and pick up additional information on advanced metering
- Register for KEMA’s GPS giveaway drawing
- Sign up for round table discussion on:“Lessons Learned in Deployments” – learn how other utilities are managing AMI projects “U.S. EPAct 1252” – a state-by-state regulatory update
Meet the Strategic Metering Team
- Robert Wilhite, Vice President, Strategic Metering Practice – 22+ years experience in the utility industry, providing solutions in strategic planning and evaluation, new business/market analysis, business and process model design, deregulation planning, and program implementation.
- Ron Chebra, Senior Principal Consultant – 30+ years experience in electric utility wireless data communications and information technology, including leadership roles in wireless technology and marketing and product development practice areas.
- Emmett Kelly, Senior Principal Consultant – 31+ years utility industry experience in revenue cycle services, customer service, distribution, regulatory and AMR project management expertise.
- Garrett Johnston, Consultant – 10+ years experience in providing energy insights and intelligence to large investor-owned utilities, providing in-depth perspectives on a wide variety of topics, including AMR/AMI, broadband over power lines (BPL), reliability/outage management and billing.
- Will McNamara, Consultant – 14+ years public and government relations experience with the last nine years focused on energy industry, with proven ability to achieve political objectives and protect Company interests through lobbying expertise.
- Kristie DeIuliis, Market Analyst – 6+ years experience in energy industry regulatory and market analysis.
Contact Rob Wilhite at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a one-on-one meeting with KEMA’s Strategic Metering Team.
Visit KEMA’s Metering, Billing/CIS America 2007 ‘virtual booth’ at www.kema.com/strategic_metering