Is your organization equipped with the right tools to survive in today’s increasingly competitive utility environment?
For strategic insights into factors that are crucial in shaping the utility marketplace during the next century, attend Metering International’s 8th annual Metering, Billing/CIS America conference and exhibition taking place in San Antonio, Texas from May 7 – 11, 2007.
Highlights include the opening panel debate on Why utilities, government and the industry are taking the direction that they are?
To be moderated by Wayne Shirley, Director, Regulatory Assistance Project, participants will include:
- Angela S Beehler, Director of Energy Regulation, Wal-Mart
- Aaron J. Johnson, Deputy Director Division of Ratepayer Advocates, CPUC
- Barry Perlmutter, Senior Analyst, Massachusetts Dept. of Telecommunications & Energy
- Shane Pospisil, President and CEO, Ontario Energy Association
- Dan Sharplin, Chairman, Site Controls Inc.
- Paul Wattles, Demand Side Resource Coordinator, ERCOT
The conference will also include pre-event workshops, training programs and seminars. The event also includes an exhibition with over 80 exhibitors, as well as field visits to advanced metering and BPL installations across the state of Texas.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to hear industry leader’s converse, learn from one another’s experience and network with fellow peers.
View the program and register at www.meteringamerica.com before February 25, 2007 to be eligible for the ‘Early bird’ discount.