T520 Remote Meter Control System is the outcome of four years technical coorporation between ENEL Distribution S.p.A., An Italian electric Power Company and Shenzhen Kaifa Technology Co., Ltd/ This system uses the existing power distribution line resources to collect customer energy consumption data and monitor network quality services by power line carrier meter reading andcontrol. The use of power line carrier technique saves a mass of manpower and time on installation and maintenance. At the same time, the system adopts standard communication protocol. It creates a wide range of flexibility on front-end management. A predefined Value Added Services function enlarges the aplication of this system in the future.
PLC METER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Active and reactive energy measurment: active class I and II according to EN 61036 and EN 61268
- Two communication modes: power line carrier and infrared communication
- Multirate tariff support: multiple tariff and time period can be configured
- Prepayment support: prepayment credit first then energy supplied with acceptable debt
- Software online downloading: software online upgrading available
- Contractual limit control: built-in breaker makes power supply cut off available
- Configurable LCD display:providing rich and configurable display dataset
- Load restriction adjustment: contractual maximum power and demand can be adjusted
- Load profiling recording: 35 days of active and reactive load curve can be saved
- Quality service data recording: detecting and recodrding of voltage interruption and variation
- Anti-tamper function: detecting of illegal tie-in or unauthorized access to the meter
- Table-like data access: providing flexible data access
- Replacable software clock mode: providing software clock to continue normal tariff energy measurement when there is a problem in hardware RTC
- Weekly and annual tariff plan management easy tariff setting because of several sets of annual/weekly tariff plans pre-configured
- Meter working status diagnosis: giving internal hardware abnormity and reverse phase line connection if any
- Using as repeater: the meter can be taken as a repeater at the same time to extend the distance of PLC communication
- Secured communication mode: password authentication method to protect the writing operation in PLC mode and reading & writing operations in local infrared mode
- Meter manufacturing state provided: masking the normal functions that will complicate the manufacturing process
LOW VOLTAGE CONCENTRATOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Bi-directional communication management: It manages the communication in both directions: towards the Remote Metering Central System (via public telecommunication network) and towards the Electronic Meters (private Distribution Line Carrier Power line communication).
- LV activity coordination: It arranges LV network activities flexibly regarding the actual situation on the network
- Alarmin monitor: It reports abnormaties and exceptions of LV communication nodes.
- Energy balance: It provides balance between energy supplied by each MV/LV transformer and the engery delivered to the Customers.
- Customer data reading: It can be configured to read customer energy data periodically by itself or by request at any time.
- Node remote control: Its transmits control messages coming from control center to the destination node.
- Quality service data collection: It reads quality service data periodically to build analysis bases.
- Automatic meter phase recognition: It brings conveniences for installation and maintenance for automatic detecting the phase of the communication node.
- Communication path self adaptation: It furthest ensures the successful rate of communication with automatic adapting communication path.
- Short message transmitting: It transmits short messages about energy consumption and technical-commercial information coming from the control center to customers.
LOW VOLTAGE DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE PACKAGE
This software package provides middleware such as bi-directional communication, low voltage control, alarm monitoring, and low voltage reading etc. by adopting WEB service technique. This technique provides the possibilities of inter-operation among management systems on different platforms, and widely extends the application range of system.