The provisional program for 1st Smart Metering Scandinavia conference is now available. Smart Metering Scandinavia will take place in Stockholm, Sweden on February 25-26, 2008.
Program highlights include:
- Two-day high level conference program
- Keynote address by a senior representative from the Swedish Energy Agency
- Update with case studies on U.S. demand response initiatives by David Hungerford, California Energy Commission, U.S.A.
- Update on the IEA demand response initiatives by Hans Nilsson, IEA DSM, Sweden
- Review of Southern California Edison’s demand response program by Lawrence M. Oliva, Southern California Edison, U.S.A.
- Update on Integral Energy’s demand response program by Stephen Lette, Integral Energy, Australia
- Case studies presented by European utilities, including EDF, Energy Fin, Fortum Markets, Statnett, Vattenfall and Vaxjo Energi.
The provisional programme may be viewed at http://stockholm.smartmetering.eu/
Register on-line, pay by credit card and receive Euro 100 discount.
For more information on the conference agenda, contact Corien den Ouden: email@example.com, phone: +31 346 290 773.