In 8 weeks from now over 250 senior level delegates will be gathering in Copenhagen for the 3rd edition of Smart Metering Scandinavia 2010.
During the 2-day conference, high level industry speakers will discuss the next step in smart metering; creating a profitable smart metering business!
The Nordic region is one of the early adopters of the smart metering business and therefore leading the way to what now appears inevitable throughout the EU and beyond. It is now expected that by 2014, near-full rollout of smart meters will have been achieved in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
However once smart metering is in place questions arise around the operational challenges. What are the challenges and how to overcome these? How to continue offering high quality & performance? How to meet market & regulatory demands? How smart is the management of your new communication network? How to offer value added services through smart metering and engage your customers in the process? and how to move into an intelligent business?
Your business case to attend:
- Updates on the Danish smart metering implementation plans by the Danish Energy Agency
- Debate the influence of regulation on the deployment of smart metering in the Nordics
- Insights in how to overcome performance challenges post smart metering roll-outs – lessons learnt from Vattenfall Distribution, E.ON Elnat, Fortum & SEAS-NVE
- Learn how to transfer into a marketing oriented business – realize the importance of customer interaction
- Analyze the uptake of the in-home automation – the Google PowerMeter case
- Review value added services that create a profitable smart metering business
Smart Metering Scandinavia 2010 will give you insight in the above mentioned issues.
To find out more download the conference brochure.
To register for the conference, click here