Workshops * Conference * Vendor showcase
Metering International is hosting the Smart Metering East Coast conference in Washington DC from November 7-9, 2007 and will highlight the latest technologies being implemented in the rollout of smart metering in the U.S.
We are pleased to have Matt Lecar, Venture Consultant, Trinity Ventures, CA, moderating the Venture Capital / Investment in metering and smart metering workshop on Thursday, November 8, 2007.
As smart meter markets take off worldwide, metering, data communications, demand response and meter data management companies have all become active targets of investor interest. Questions that will be addressed include:
- What are investors looking for and what technologies and geographies are they initially expecting to see adopted?
- Where are companies seeing early commercial success and what obstacles are there to achieving outstanding investment returns?
- What can we expect by way of IPOs or acquisitions in the industry in the future?
Step inside the board-room and hear from a distinguished panel of investment industry veterans as they share their perspectives and discuss lessons learned from their own experience of investing in the metering business.
- Alexander ‘Hap’ Ellis, General Partner, Rockport Capital, MA, USA
- Jake Tarr, Managing Director, Kinetic Ventures, MD, USA
- Phil Deutch, Managing Partner, NGP Energy Technology Partners, Washington DC, USA
For program updates, visit our website: www.metering.com/eastcoast. Book on line and be part of the east coast utilities smart metering landscape!
For more information, contact Teresa Botha - email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 888 559 8017 (US) or +27 21 700 3500 (international).