Papers are invited for Smart Metering Central & Eastern Europe 2008, which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on April 1-2, 2008.
The conference committee is searching for speakers who can share new and innovative experiences and visions at this premier utility event in the region.
Provisional topics include:
- Metering regulatory framework
- Regional smart metering implementations
- AMR strategies and technologies
- Drivers for smart metering
- Customer response to smart metering
- In-home displays
- Revenue protection with AMI
- Meter data management
Abstracts should be written in English and include three learning objectives for the presentation, focusing on what knowledge participants will gain from it.
Preference will be given to case studies and presentations from electricity, water and gas utilities/suppliers. No vendor sales pitches will be accepted.
The closing date for submissions is February 22, 2008.