Metering International is hosting the 2nd Smart Metering Canada in Toronto, Canada from 19 - 21 February 2007. We have added a new dimension to the program on day 1, in the form of a series of technology briefings, which will present new technologies and trends in smart metering.
Some of the featured speakers at the event include:
- Honorable Dwight Duncan, Minister of Energy, Ministry of Energy, ON, Canada
- Shane Pospisil, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Energy Association, Canada
- David O’Brien, Chief Executive Officer, Toronto Hydro Corporation, ON, Canada
- David Collie, President and CEO, Burlington Hydro, Inc., ON. Canada
- Alexander Merkulov, Deputy Director for Development, JSC Petersburg Sales Company, Russian Federation
- Bill Limbrik, Vice-President, Information Technology and Infrastructure, IESO, ON, Canada
- Michael Dudar, Division Manager – Industrial & Commercial Solutions, Manitoba Hydro, MB, Canada
- Tomo Matesic, Vice President of Business Development, Chatham-Kent Hydro, ON, Canada
- James Keech, President and CEO, Utilities Kingston, ON, Canada
- Owen Mahaffy, Metering Manager, Hydro Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Tom Wasik, Manager: Smart Metering & Settlement, Enersource Hydro Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Doug Currie, Manager – Central Metering and P&C Services, Hydro One Networks
Hear from the key players in the industry and the inroads that have been made in achieving the smart metering initiative.
All registered delegates also stand the chance to win a set of Founders Club titanium golf clubs. The draw for this prize will take place during the lunch break on 21 February.
For more information on this exciting event and to register online, visit www.metering.com/canada
For additional information, please contact Teresa Botha: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 718 841 7109 (Canada and US) or +27 21 700 3500 (international).