Metering International magazine presents the 3rd annual Smart Metering Canada conference, which will take place at the Westin Prince in Toronto, ON, from February 25-27, 2008.
Program highlights include:
- Separately bookable pre-conference seminar: Home Area Networks (HAN). Find out more about this extension of AMI. Hear from the experts how standards and practices are identified to enable information exchange between the utility and consumer networks. Witness first-hand how home entertainment applications will be a more significant driver in the evolution of HAN than energy management and how HANs will lead to a more modern intelligent grid in the future.
- Separately bookable field visit to a leading smart metering pilot site in Toronto, taking place on February 25, 2008, will provide hands-on experience for participants. A local utility will demonstrate the fundamentals of their implementation of smart meters. A rare opportunity to gain insight from users and manufacturers while experiencing the technology used.
Some of the utilities that will be represented on the program include:
- Burlington Hydro, Inc., ON, Canada
- Toronto Hydro, ON, Canada
- Chatham Kent Energy
- Enersource Hydro Mississauga
... and many more
Visit the website for updates: www.metering.com/canada
Do not miss the opportunity to sign up now as a delegate. For more information, contact Teresa Botha on +27 21 700 3500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org