Over 135 of your industry colleagues have already confirmed their participation in the 4th annual Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2010 conference, taking place in less than 3 weeks from now.
Join your peers and get practical tips from leading industry players on how to define your smart metering implementation plan, considering the regulatory framework, standardization, operational challenges, data handling and the practicalities around smart grid adoption. Insights will be given by representatives from utilities such as ENERGA, ERDF, Electrica Romania, PSE-Operator, E.ON Czech Republic and PGE Dystrybucja Lodz on their smart metering implementation plans and how they tackled projects similar to yours.
Enhance your product knowledge by meeting face to face with 17 leading solutions providers who will showcase their products and services at our networking exhibition, helping you find the right solution for your business. Our extended refreshment and lunch breaks together with a networking dinner hosted by ADD Polska, provide a great chance to discuss shared experiences with colleagues and expand your network.
Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2010 will provide you and your team the insights and direction to transform your utility business, harness the smart energy revolution and efficiently and effectively execute your smart metering implementation plan!
Register today and save your seat!
PRACTICAL INSIGHTS ON A SMART METERING ROLL-OUT PROGRAMME
Are you dealing with questions such as:
- What will the implementation process look like?
- How should my company prepare the operational side of the business?
- How to estimate the best moment to install your AMI system?
- How to effectively collect and analyze massive volumes of data?
- How to enhance your smart metering environment with value added services?
- How can smart metering enable a roadmap to smart grids?
Insights on the above mentioned questions will be delivered through a great line up of both regional and international key industry stake holders.
- Hear what lessons ENERGA-OPERATOR learned from their pilot projects and how you can take this in consideration with your smart metering implementation plan
- Learn from PGE Dystrybucja LódÅº sp. z.o.o how to approach your smart metering roll-out taking into account the lack of standards and non-technical issues
- Be updated by Electrica Romania on their smart meter implementation plan and find out how you can make an objective strategic assessment on massive deployment decisions and how to overcome risks associated with technological drivers in AMI investments
- Take advantage of the experiences of smart metering deployment within the E.ON Group and be informed on the implementation process within E.ON Czech Republic
- Gain insight in overcoming challenges of implementing a large-scale smart metering pilot by hearing experiences from the AMM Linky Programme of ERDF, France
Only by hearing their insight will you have the in-depth understanding together with the practical tips efficiently and effectively apply it to your organization and customer’s needs.
To view the complete conference agenda, please click here
To register, please click here and quote SMS – E4 when making you booking
I look forward to see you in Warsaw!
Project Manager – Synergy
Phone: +31 346 290 775
P.S. Are you planning on attending the conference together with your colleagues? Take advantage of our SPECIAL OFFER to register up to 6 colleagues for the price of 3!