The preliminary program for the 9th annual Metering, Billing/CRM Europe 2007 is now available.
The event will take place in Vienna, Austria from October 2-4, 2007.
The conference sessions are focusing on:
- Creating a single European market – A regulatory perspective
- New AMM infrastructures will also do metering
- Policies for a sustainable future
- Strategic aspects and challenges for metering, billing and CRM
- Smart metering – Financial considerations and drivers
- The evolution of data acquisition
- Energy management in the enterprise
- Optimizing billing and revenue processes
- Smart metering – The experience
- Meter Data Management and distribution
- Beyond smart metering – Energy efficient homes
- Gaining and retaining utility customers in a deregulated market
- Smart metering – What’s next?
- Tomorrow’s secure, intelligent and interoperable metering infrastructures
- Energy efficiency: Customer behavior
- Utility marketing and sales
This year's event will offer in-depth presentations given by experts from utilities, regulators, consultants and vendors. Over 100 high-profile speakers will give their vision on metering, billing and CRM issues in the electricity, water and gas utility sector. To view the preliminary program, visit www.metering-europe.com/Default.aspx?menu=806
Limited speaking slots still available!
Preference will be given to utility case studies. If you are interested in giving a presentation, please contact Corien den Ouden, Conference Manager at Corien@synergy-events.com or phone +31 346 290773.
The final conference program will be available as of July 6, 2007.
Should you wish to receive a hard copy brochure, register at www.metering-europe.com/RequestInfo.aspx?menu=807