Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America is just one month away and will be attended by leading utility professionals, consultants, vendors and other players in the region.
New projects are opening up across Latin America and new technologies and systems are opening the way for advanced services to evolve metering, reduce losses, increase effectiveness and streamline revenue collection.
That's why you should attend the upcoming 5th annual Metering, Billing/CRM Latin America, which will take place from September 19-21, 2007 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. With its workshop, presentations and networking opportunities, the event will provide the platform to review the latest developments across the region and to devise new strategies for revenue enhancement and energy management.
Learn more about:
- AMR and advanced metering
- Smart grids and AMI
- Systems and equipments to reduce commercial losses
- Improving utility revenue flows
- Regulatory frameworks around metering and customer services
- New standards and best practices
- Driving electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) adoption in utilities
- Taking customer service to new levels.
Meet with over 40 principal industry manufacturers:
- Analog Devices
- Brooks Selos de Segurança
- CAM Brasil Multiservicos
- CAS Tecnologia
- Comercial Gonçalves Eletricos
- Concert Technologies
- Coronis Systems
- Choice Tecnologia
- DoSafe Corp
- El Sewedy Electrometer
- ELC Produtos de Segurança
- Elster Metering
- Hexing Electrical
- Landis+Gyr Brasil
- Metering International
- Nansen S.A. Instrumentos de Precisão
- Seed el Tecnologia
- Senergy Sistemas e Medição
- V2 Telecom
- Wireless & Mobile
- Xeno Energy
If you want to stay on top of the game, we'll see you in Sao Paulo!
For more information on this event, please contact the project manager, Emmanuelle Nicholls: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.metering.com/events