Even though we regret having to postpone the event due to the recent air traffic chaos, we are happy to announce the new dates of Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2010.
The event will now be held on 23 and 24 June 2010 at the Warsaw Mariott Hotel.
There are still a few seats left so register today and take this great opportunity to gain invaluable insight in this emerging smart metering market?
Here is your 5 point action plan to turn the exciting market developments in the CEE region into benefits for your business!
- Attend Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2010, the leading platform for smart metering professionals, in the CEE region.
- Hear directly from the Polish regulator URE, about their plans for the kick-off for smart metering deployment in Poland and how this can affect the roadmap for smart metering deployment in the CEE region.
- Answer the questions and uncertainties about planning your smart metering roll-out by hearing experiences and getting the practical tips from leading utilities like:
- ENERGA-OPERATOR on lessons learnt from pilot projects and the next step towards a full-scale roll-out
- PGE Dystrybucja Lodz on performance experiences of different tested solutions, including the importance of standardization
- ERDF on how to overcome challenges in the implementation of a large scale smart metering pilot – the AMM Linky programme
- E.ON Czech Republic on the status and feasibility studies for smart metering in the Czech Republic
- Electrica Romania on how to define the best moment for your full scale AMI installation
- PSE-Operator on smart metering as a way to improve network security and reliability
- Find the right solution for your business by enhancing your product knowledge and meeting face to face with 17 leading solutions providers who will showcase their products and services at our networking exhibition.
- Meet 175 of your industry colleagues at the networking dinner function offered to you by our platinum sponsor ADD Polska! Personally speak with our expert speakers, senior level delegates and many of your industry colleagues to strengthen and expand your business relationships in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
Admission to the dinner is FREE for all registered particpants.
We have limited places available so secure your seat today!
Finally, return to the office with the in-depth understanding and the practical tools to efficiently and effectively execute your smart metering implementation plan and meet your customer’s needs.
To download the conference programme, click here
To register, click here
We look forward to see you in Warsaw!
Project Manager – Synergy
Phone: +31 346 290 775
P.S. Are you planning on attending the conference together with your colleagues? Take advantage of our SPECIAL OFFER to register up to 6 colleagues for the price of 3!