Metering Central America & Caribbean, taking place at the Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel in Bogota, Colombia from 21-23 February 2007, is just around the corner. If you have not yet registered for this important power, water and gas event, register now as spaces are limited.
The event is hosted by Codensa and sponsored by Actaris, Elster, Falcon International and Primestone, and is part of the Latin America Prepayment Week (LAPW).
Over 40 industry experts will participate in the event, including:
- Minister Hernan Martinez Torres, Minister of Mines and Energy, Colombia
- Jose Alejandro Inostroza, General Manager, Codensa, Colombia
- Anthon Casperson, Acting Chief Exectutive Officer, Curacao
- Jose Maria Almacellas, President, Gas Natural, Colombia
- Rafael Cueto Stefani, Telecommunications and Systems Director, Edesur, Dominican Republic
- Jhon Jairo Martinez Cepeda, Regulation Manager, Comision de Regulacion de Agua Potable y Saneamiento Basico (CRA), Colombia
- Jorge Trigueros Vasquez, Project Manager, Insituto Costarricense de Eelctricidad (ICE), Costa Rica
- German Garcia Valenzuela, Commercial Manager, Electrocosta, Colombia
- Hector Alvarado, Metering Manager, Empresa Electrica de Guatemala (EEGSA), Guatemala
The event also includes Latin America Prepayment Week, comprising a site visit and workshop. Some of the most diverse projects for electricity prepayment are in Bogota, and you will be able to experience these at first hand and speak to the people directly involved.
To view the complete program and register, visit www.metering.com/events
For additional information, please contact: Emmanuelle Nicholls: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone: 718 841 7109 (Canada and US) or +27 21 700 3500 (international)