Abstracts are invited for Metering Asia, which will take place as part of Asian Energy Week in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from May 26-29, 2008.
Abstracts can be submitted but not limited to the following topics:
Metering regulatory framework
- Regulatory challenges and issues
- Regulation or competition?
- International experiences after deregulation
- Energy policies
- Energy pricing
Smart metering implementations
- AMR/AMM strategies
- AMR/AMM technologies
- Practicalities of meter rollout
- Emerging technologies
- Data management
Strategic challenges for metering, billing/CRM
- Real time billing
- Revenue assurance
- Customer information and management
- Gaining & retaining customers
- Customer loyalty
Please, submit your abstract to Corien den Ouden – Conference Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +31 346 290773, fax +31 346 590601.
For more information on the event, see www.asianenergyweek.com