The Council of European Energy Regulators (CEER) has appointed its new Board, with Lord Mogg unanimously reappointed for another term as CEER president.
Annegret Groebel (Germany), Walter Boltz (Austria), Michel Thiollière (France) and Marek Woszczyk (Poland) were reappointed as vice presidents.
Valeria Termini (Italy) was also appointed a vice president.
The appointments are for a two-year term with effect from January 30, 2013.
The chairs of the six working groups for 2013 were also appointed:
- Implementation, Benchmarking and Monitoring (CIBM): K. Locquet (Belgium)
- Market Integrity and Transparency (CMIT): J.Braz (Portugal)
- Gas (CGWG): W. Boltz (Austria)
- Electricity (CEWG): M. Crouch (U.K.)
- Customer and Retail Markets (CRM): P. de Suzzoni (France)
- International Strategy (ISG): M. Thiollière (France) and R. Huttunen (Finland) (co-chairs).