Continuing Elster Electricity's proven ALPHA® technology, the AIN ALPHA meter addresses major metering issues such as reliability, high accuracy, security, and adaptability. Available configurations can support features such as import-export metering, load profile recording, pulse outputs, and remote communications. The AIN ALPHA meter stands apart from Elster Electricity's other ALPHA meters by meeting or exceeding all applicable IEC standards for precision electronic energy metering.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide voltage range (57 to 480 VAC) exceeds IEC required tolerance for under and over voltage conditions regardless of the normal line voltages; also protects the meter from damage caused by large line voltage fluctuations or installation errors
- Wide current range offers extra protection in the event of sustained over-currents due to accidental installation of incorrect CT ratings
- Fewer meter types required because of the wide voltage range, wide current range, and the AIN ALPHA's programmable and upgradable features
- State-of-the-art security features include data and communication security, event recording, reverse power detection, and automatic self-tests
- Multiple configurations available to support features such as import-export metering, load profile recording, pulse outputs, and remote communications