The Cable Seal 2000 ™ is a C-TPAT/ISO/PAS 17712 compliant high security cable seal for use in transport applications.
- Keeper Bars
- Railroad Cars
- Intermodal Containers
- Truck Trailers
- High strength, flexible cable.
- Self-locking – no installation tools required.
- Patented locking mechanism.
- Heavy-duty cable cutters required to remove.
- C-TPAT and ISO/PAS 17712 compliant.
- Body: Cast zinc; plain or powder coated
- Cable: 3/16” (4.8mm) diameter, 7x19 galvanized steel aircraft cable. Exposed cable length is 11” (279mm); additional cable length available inincrements of 2” (51mm)
- Body: 1.65'' (42mm)
- Cable: 11'' (279mm) x 3/16'' (4.8mm)
- Average pull apart force is 5,380 lbs (2420 kg; 25.6 kN)
- Heat stamping
- Ink-jet (must be powder coated with color)
- Laser etched
- Bar coding available (Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39 or Code 128) with powder coating
- Silver (metal) / Dark Green / Blue / Red / Orange / White / Purple / Safety Yellow / Neon Green / Neon Yellow / Neon Orange
Note: XX denotes cable length required if other than the standard 12'' length, C denotes color selection
- 10/Bundle - 100/Box for 12” to 14” (305 to 355mm)
- 10/Bundle - 100/Box for 16” to 18” (406mm to 457mm)
- Carton Dimensions: 15” x 12” x 8” (38cm x 31cm x 20cm)
- Carton Weight: Gross: 64 lbs (29 kg) Net: 61 lbs (28 kg)