Unlike traditional padlocks that can be opened and re-closed without any evidence of tampering, Brooks Indicative Padlocks feature a bored hole that passes through the body and shackel. Applying a uniquely numbered, Brooks indicative seal through this cavity prevents the padlock from being opened without first having to remove and destroy the seal.
Brooks offers a complete line of solid brass tumbler pin locks. Precision-crafted out of solid brass, our locks withstand inclement weather conditions and are available with brass, stainless steel or heat-treated stainless steel shackles.
Locks are available keyed alike, keyed differently, master keyed and grand master keyed. We can also key our locks to most popular keyways (ie: Master, Corbin, Yale, Best and others).
- Storage Areas
- CT Cabinets
- Tool Cribs
- Corrosion resistant solid brass body.
- Padlocks feature a hole through the body and shackle through which a numbered indicative seal can be applied.
- Shackle material: brass, stainless steel or heat-treated (HT) stainless steel.
- Eight models with a variety of shackle diameters and shackle lengths.
- Locks can be keyed alike (KA), keyed differently (KD), master keyed and grand master keyed.
- Locks can be keyed to existing locks in your system (ie: Master, Corbin, Yale, Best and others).
- Locks can be numbered and/or stamped with company name or logo
- Available with 9'' brass or steel chain affixed to shackle.
The following indicative seals are recommended for use with the Brooks Indicative Padlocks. Each of these seals can be heat stamped with a company name and sequential number.
- Toolless Roto
- Spring-Lok w/ Long Shaft
- Multi-Lok w/ 1/16' Cable
- Straight Wire Enduro
- Pull Fly