Low Profile With Potential
Low profile extender adapter with jaw blade connectors only on specific line side locations. Used to disconnect a meter and leave it at the meter socket while providing a potential on the line side in order to power meter electronics. Many meters have programming or consumption data that may be lost if left un-energized for extended periods. The LP with potential permits these meters to be left in the field with voltage on their electronics.
- Low profile design.
- Dead-front safety shield.
- Can be molded in red for high visibility.
- Safe, Secure, and Positive disconnection – no leakage and no hands inside the meter socket.
- Reusable, for long service life.
- Meters can be programmed and left in the field requiring less paperwork (Tracking) and reprogramming.