The Barrel Lock Guard is a hardened locking device for ringless electric meter sockets.
- Ringless Electric Meter Sockets
- Metering Cabinets
- Used in tandem with a barrel lock.
- Barrel lock is held in place by an internal angle bracket.
- A 7/8” (22mm) hole must be made in socket or cabinet to accept Barrel Lock Guard body.
- An aluminum 1/2” (12.5mm) conduit nut attached.
- Optional O-ring provides watertight integrity.
Case hardened steel and yellow chromate plated
- 8650500 – Barrel Lock Guard w/ seal adapter
- 8651500 – Waterproof Barrel Lock Guard w/ seal adapter