Meter Devices Company’s new 100 Ampere Round Meter Base is designed for use in streetlights, traffic signal control, billboard lighting, construction temporary services, capacitor control and electrical services, as well as for other applications throughout the U.S. and internationally.
This new single-position ring-type unit is equipped with four terminals and carbon steel connectors. The unit is made of die-cast aluminum with a gray cathodic epoxy enamel electrocoat finish.
Two fixed hubs, top and bottom ( 3/4”, 1” or 1-1/4”), and a stainless-steel slip-lock sealing ring are furnished. Line and load connectors are 1/0 MAX, Cu-Al.
The units may be pole- or surface- mounted and are NEMA 3R. The meter jaw mounting block is molded glass-filled polyester with CTI rating of 190.
- Interior: Units are supplied with four terminals
- Connectors: Made of carbon steel; screw-type
- Jaws: Copper alloy jaw, tin plated
- Blocks: The meter jaw mounting block molded glass-filled polyester with CTI rating of 190
- Enclosure: Die-cast aluminum with gray cathodic epoxy enamel electrocoat finish
- Mounting: Units are supplied with bumps for surface or pole mounting
- Locking: Sealing ring has lock provision.
- Line and load lugs: 1/0 MAX, Cu-Al
- Rating: 100 amperes Continuous Duty, 600Vac
- Bypass: None
- Mounting: Surface, pole outdoor NEMA 3R
- Sealing ring: Stainless steel
- Hub or hub plate: Fixed, top and bottom