Asset management strategy is about maximizing the performance of all assets that have a major impact on achieving the utility’s objectives. Network operators must have a clear understanding of all their capital assets and the impact they have on the business in order to plan capacity and manage grid availability and reliability in efficient ways.
With this in mind, a panel of industry leaders including:
- Mr. Halim Osman, General Manager, Asset Management, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysia
- Mr. Marshall Clark, Asset Performance Planning Manager, Transpower New Zealand Ltd, New Zealand
- Mr. Niwat Sriklam, Senior Relay Engineer & Mr. Knathip Spuntupong, Chief of protection relay and control system design section, Metropolitan Electricity Authority, Thailand
- Dr. Sallehuddin Yusof, Committee Member, CIRED, Malaysia
- Mr. Francois Nguyen, Senior Policy Advisor, International Energy Agency, France
who have years of experience on asset management will present you their latest experiences and innovative approaches at the 4th Transmission & Distribution/ Smart Grids Asia 2009 conference and exhibition taking place from 1-3 December 2009, The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
With Metropolitan Electricity Authority and Provincial Electricity Authority as host utilities Transmission & Distribution / Smart Grids Asia 2009 will provide an ideal platform for professionals from the electric utility industry to explore new business models and learn from proven strategies and the latest technologies towards secure, reliable and quality transmission and distribution of power.
Anticipating over 35 speakers and 200 participants, Transmission & Distribution/ Smart Grids Asia will address the key challenges Asian distribution utilities are facing today such as:
- Soaring electricity demand
- Finding sources for investments for power transmission projects
- Reducing alarmingly high system losses
- Balancing the need of increasing generation of renewable energy and integrating it on the grids
- Acquiring knowledge and technology to embark on smart grid initiatives
- Managing a consistent quality and reliability of power supply
- This is a dynamic event which should not be missed if you want to be kept abreast with the latest on-goings in the Transmission & Distribution Smart Grids industry developments and progresses in Asia!
Click here for the full conference programme and register now to secure your seat! For more information, please visit http://www.td-asia.com or contact Ms. Bibiche Booi: email@example.com, phone: +65 6407 1498.