Panellists to consider the energy revolution in kick-off debateEuropean Utility Week (EUW), taking place at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona Spain from 15th to 17th November, has released the first confirmed speakers for the event’s opening keynote panel session.
The panel session, entitled ‘Are We Ready for The Energy Revolution?’, will explore how the utility business model can be future-proofed in a changing environment that includes new technologies and shifting customer behaviours.
The session will be moderated by Carol L. Stimmel, chief advisor, author and founder of Manifest Mind, and will explore topics including the integration of renewables, sustainability and energy efficiency, the state of urgency and collaboration and the changing workforce. The C-level utility panellist line up will include:
- Sara Bell, CEO, Tempus Energy, UK
- Inken Braunschmidt, CIO, RWE, Germany
- Blanca Losada, CTO, Gas Natural Fenosa & CEO, Gas Natural Fenosa Engineering, Spain
So far more than 140 speakers from Europe and beyond have been confirmed to speak during the three day event. Speakers include:
- João Torres, CEO, EDP Distribuição and Chairman of EDSO
- Paul Jan Jacobs, Vertical Leader Mobility, Eneco
- Andy Perry, CSO & Head of Supply Operations, Tempus Energy
- Michael Flipper, VP T&I Strategy and Head of Innovation Center Systems, E.ON
- Maher Chebbo, President, ESMIG
- Mercè Griera i Fisa, Project Officer, European Commission
- Nicolas Arcauz, Global and Smart Metering Director, Iberdrola
- Philip Lewis, CEO, VaasaETT
- Caroline Ledl, Head of Product Development, Wien Energie
To see the full list, click here.