This year – in co-operation with Energy21, Priogen, CEEP, VEMW and RECS International – EMART Energy and European Utility Week are adding an entire new group of market players to the mix; the commercial and industrial energy users.
[quote] Commercial and Industrial Energy User Days are a new offering at EUW, and was launched as a platform to respond to the growing interest of the sector in facilitating a faster pace for greater energy efficiency.
Procurement and energy managers from Air Liquide, Air Products, Akzo Nobel, Amazon, AVEBE, BASF, Cargill, Century Aluminum, Danone, Dow Benelux, DSM, ECI, Givaudan, Heineken, ICL Group, ING, KPN, Liberty Global, Microsoft, SABIC, Schiphol Airport, Tata Steel, Utility Support Group, Vlisco, Voltachem, Wacker will be attending the dedicated CIED session on 4th October.
The focus of these sessions will include presentations on:
- Realizing the exibility potential of industrial electricity demand (Overview of the H2020 project IndustRE)
- Best practice on flexible capacity
- Best practices on storage - KPN
- Electrification of the industry; applications and challenges
- Corporate energy procurement, PPAs, efficiency challenges
- Panel discussion: consumer impact on the energy transition
For more information: www.european-utility-week.com