Ontario is fast becoming a leader in energy efficiency, and at the same time creating conservation awareness as a result of its ongoing smart metering initiative.
The Smart Metering Canada conference taking place in Toronto, ON, Canada, from 19-21 February 2007, offers a unique opportunity to gain new insight, comprehensive knowledge and first-hand experience of the benefits and challenges, the technologies and implementation techniques of smart metering from both local and international players.
Featured speakers include:
- The Honorable Dwight Duncan, Minister of Energy, Ministry of Energy, ON, Canada
- Shane Pospisil, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Energy Association, Canada
- David O’Brien, Chief Executive Officer, Toronto Hydro Corporation, ON, Canada
- David Collie, President and CEO, Burlington Hydro, Inc., ON. Canada
- Alexander Merkulov, Deputy Director for Development, Petroelectrobyt, Russian Federation
Meter Data Management workshop
Experts in the field will give participants an in-depth look at the world of MDM – from basic concepts to the latest developments and technologies.
Hear about the latest technologies on offer from leading manufacturers of smart metering products.
View the complete program and register online at www.metering.com/canada
For additional information, please contact Teresa Botha: email@example.com, tel. 718 841 7109 (Canada and US) or +27 21 700 3500 (international).