Capgemini, a provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has announced the appointment of five new members to its Energy and Utilities team. The new team members bring with them years of smart meter and smart grid experience that will help Capgemini’s clients prepare for and overcome critical and emerging industry issues around energy conservation and customer experience. They are:
- Jonathan Burr, Smart Network Solutions Architect
- Frank Hoss, Smart Grid Business & Technology Solutions Architect
- Jeff Norman, Smart Grid Account Executive
- Carol Ray, Project Management Professional, Smart Metering Solutions Architect
- Hassan Valji, Manager, Advance Metering Infrastructure and Distributed Generation.
Steve Power, Vice President of Capgemini’s energy, utilities and chemicals practice, says these appointments will bring more utility industry knowledge and experience that will help clients address critical issues such as aging infrastructure, changing regulation, increasing customer demands and the worldwide call to lower carbon emissions.