Be updated by URE, ENERGA Operator, ERDF, PSE-Operator, E.ON Czech Republic and PGE Dystrybucja Lodz on their smart metering implementation plans
The 4th edition of Smart Metering Central & Eastern Europe will take place in Warsaw and is expected to attract over 180 delegates representing Central & Eastern Europe’s leading companies involved in this expanding smart metering market.
During the 2-day conference insights will be given in the developments and challenges which an “expanding” smart metering market is facing nowadays. High-level presentations will look at how to define your smart metering implementation plan, considering the regulatory framework, standardization, operational challenges, data handling and the practicalities around smart grid adoption.
Your business case to attend Smart Metering Central & Eastern Europe:
- You are interested to hear URE’s plans on smart metering legislation in Poland
- You are keen to find out more on the status of the European Standardization Mandate for smart metering
- You are planning your smart metering roll-out in the near future and are keen to hear how utilities such as ENERGA Operator, E.ON Czech Republic, Electrica Romania, PGE Dystrybucja Lodz defined their implementation roadmap
- You would like to be updated on the experience of ERDF France about the performance challenges they faced during their smart metering implementation process
- You would like to be informed by PSE-Operator on the role smart grids can play in improving the security and reliability of your network
For the preliminary conference programme, click here
Special registration offer – register up to 6 persons for the price of 3!
Are you planning to attend the conference with your colleagues? Take advantage of our special discounted corporate plan and register up to 6 persons for the price of 3! For more information visit www.smartmetering.eu