On September 25, 2006, the Efficiency Valuation Organisation (EVO) launched its global subscribership, which allows energy industry professionals to join a community offering invaluable opportunities to share ideas, experiences, questions and solutions with other EVO subscribers around the globe, both virtually and face-to-face.
EVO is the only organisation in the world solely dedicated to creating measurement and verification (M&V) tools to allow efficiency to flourish. EVO’s vision is a global market that properly values the efficiency resource, enabling and assisting optimal investment in these opportunities.
For US$100 annually, individual subscribers will benefit from:
- Subscriber login and access to the EVO subscriber area on www.evo-world.org with useful tools and resources, including a discussion forum for online collaboration with colleagues.
- Free downloads of EVO documents, including the forthcoming 2006 IPMVP as soon as it is available - and 6 months in advance of nonsubscribers.
- Eligibility for Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP) training and certification.
- Quarterly e-mail newsletter on the latest industry happenings.
- 50% discount on one bound copy of the 2007 IPMVP and 25% discount on additional copies of IPMVP volumes.
- Discounts on select industry conferences.
- Exclusive opportunities to purchase other EVO products. Subscribers will also enjoy recognition of their commitment to this critical element of the efficiency industry on both the EVO Web site and the 2007 IPMVP document.
In other EVO news:
- A newly revised edition of Volume I of EVO’s IPMVP will be published in early 2007. The volume discusses concepts and options for determining energy and water savings.
- EVO is pleased to be working with the Association of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air- Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) to establish performance metrics for buildings.
- EVO is expanding its training capacity. As part of its mission, EVO seeks to raise professional standards and to improve the practice of those engaged in M&V.
The organisation utilises its international expertise to develop special workshops and training programmes tailored to the needs of specific regions around the globe. www.evo-world.org.