Free webinar | Thursday, 10 May 2018 | 15h00CET
In Part 1 of this webinar series we addressed the gaps in the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance – set to come into effect in May 2018 – and what this means for your company. We now turn the focus to implementation.
In this Part 2 live online discussion, our expert speakers explain how GDPR advantages far outweigh costs and the potential challenges you may face when implementing into your business model.
• Brief overview on GDPR Part 1
• GDPR implementation challenges
• What do we mean by data?
• Survival of the fittest – understand how to compete to be operationally effective
• Solutions: What is a joined-up system and how can you achieve this?
• Process: People vs Automation
Tash Whitaker | Head of Compliance | Orcro Ltd (in association with Moorcrofts LLP)
A recorded version of this discussion will be uploaded for you to download soon.