In less than four weeks, the ANZ region’s utilities will gather in Melbourne to celebrate the industry’s latest achievements, discuss the most pressing issues and network with like-minded people.
At Smart Utilities Australia & New Zealand 2013, 93 expert speakers from Australia, New Zealand, Europe and USA will lend their expert insights to a knowledge-thirsty audience of energy retailers, distributors and water utilities. 500 of your peers have already registered.
But that’s not all. We like to let numbers speak for themselves:
- 25 hours packed with learning and networking opportunities
- 4 specialised tracks on: Smart Metering & End Use Engagement, ICT & Data, Smart T&D Networks, and Intelligent Water Networks
- 90+ expert speakers
- 32 focussed sessions
- 30+ global case studies
- 37 dedicated advisory committee members from the utility industry
- 1 Utility Leaders Breakfast Think Tank facilitated by IBM’s global utility experts
- 1 Consumer Engagement Workshop facilitated by US consumer engagement experts San Diego Gas & Electric, Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative and SilverSpring Networks
These are the numbers that make the 11th annual Smart Utilities Australia & New Zealand (25-27 November, Melbourne), the leading utility event of the ANZ region.
We recently welcomed 15+ new speakers from companies such as ActewAGL, Bendigo Community Telco, City of Melbourne, Department of State Development, Business and Innovation, GWMWater, Wannon Water, Water Services Association of Australia, Yarra Valley Water and many more.
Have a look at the latest conference programme and impressive list of speakers
Sign up for your full conference pass by November 5th and SAVE up to 25% off the registration fee! Click here to register.
Visiting just the exhibition? We are pleased to offer you a free entrance pass! Sign up here.
I look forward to seeing you in Melbourne in less than 4 weeks!
Daria La Valle
Smart Utilities Australia & New Zealand