At the 14th annual Metering, Billing/CRM Europe* conference and exhibition, taking place on 9-11 October in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, you can do just that!
2012’s event will take on a scale and scope never faced in the smart energy event industry before - here are just a few reasons why you cannot afford to miss out:
- Network with 6500+ international smart energy industry professionals face-to-face
- Source market defining products and services from world-leading solution providers among 320+ exhibitors representing the entire smart energy value chain
- See how collaboration and focusing on consumer demand empower the energy transition – exchange ideas at the 900m2 Energy Experience hosted by Liander
- Form strategic partnerships and shape up your strategy in transition to a new energy economy
- Hear practical tips and best practice examples from leading solution providers at the free-to-attend Innovation & Technology Platform – right in the midst of the buzzing exhibition floor
We would be honoured if you could dedicate some of your valuable time to join us in Amsterdam and are pleased to offer you a FREE visitor pass (worth €395) if you register before August 10th.
To register go to www.metering-europe.com/VISIT
Want to prepare your visit and schedule meetings with exhibiting companies in advance? Visit the virtual exhibition!
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!
P.S. Visit 320+ solution providers at Europe’s largest smart energy exhibition – sign up today for your FREE pass, valid until August 10th only!
*This year’s Metering, Billing/CRM Europe is co-located with Smart Homes 2012 and Transmission & Distribution/Smart Grids Europe 2012, bringing together over 6500 international smart utility experts