Stephen Hadden, Vice President, Plexus Research will be presenting about this together with over 25 smart metering experts at the upcoming Smart Metering West Coast Conference taking place 28-30 August 2006 in San Francisco.
Some of the event highlights include:
- Considerations for smart metering: technologies
- Vendor showcases: Latest smart metering technologies for an advanced metering infrastructure. Hear about the latest technologies on offer from leading manufacturers of smart metering products.
- Site visit: See it all in practice. Gain first-hand insight and experience: SmartMeter Education Center, Pacific Gas & Electric, CA, USA
- Welcome address: Thomas E. Bottorff, Senior Vice President – Regulatory Relations, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, CA, USA
- Case-study Ontario: Status and the way forward: Michael Angemeer, Chair, Electricity Distributors Association, ON, Canada
AND MUCH MORE….
Smart Metering West Coast, which is hosted by Metering International magazine, will offer delegates a unique opportunity to gain in-depth, comprehensive knowledge and first-hand experience of the benefits and challenges, the technologies and implementation techniques of smart metering from the world's leaders. Delegates will benefit from this strategic and practical approach to smart metering.
Sponsors of this premier event include Echelon, Elster, EnergyCite, Itron, SilverSpring Networks, Nexus and USCL and the event is hosted by PG&E.
Book your place today! www.metering.com/westcoast
Contact: Devi Paulsen
Phone: 888 559 8017