Can you afford not to be there? Find out why Smart Utilities Scandinavia is THE must-attend event for the Nordics.
1. We have sourced the best topics:
Learn about the enablers for a truly efficient and agile smart grid from the Scandinavian perspective, featuring:
- Interplay of technology, market mechanisms and policy to bring about energy transformation. Hear from Danish Energy Association, Swedish Markets Inspectorate, European Commission, EDSO for Smart grids, to name a few
- Consumer engagement and how to turn a home into a smart grid node. Learn about cutting edge projects, by the Helsinki Institute of Innovation and Technology, Riso DTU, DONG Energy and Green Pocket
- Large scale renewable integration; the challenges of intermittency, fragmented interstate markets and financing structures byPöyry Management Consulting, and Scottish and Southern Energy
- Electric vehicles in the region leading the way in creating a complex infrastructure to enable transition to fossil fuel free transport byDanish EV Alliance, Better Place and IDC Energy Insights
2. We have brought together the most expert speakers:
Hear from Scandinavia's and Europe's best, on how to overhaul the utility sector and reshape the way energy is produced, managed and consumed.
View the complete speaker list
3. We have attracted a 250-strong top level audience, with biggest players in the regional smart energy arena:
Learn, share and connect with the region's key decision makers defining the Scandinavian smart energy future.
Click here to see which industry leading companies have confirmed their participation
4. We have created the best networking environment, by combining the networking reception, extended lunch and coffee breaks for a chance to connect with speakers, your Scandinavian peers and technology providers with their cutting-edge offerings.
In between sessions you can also visit the numerous solution providers who will showcase their latest products and services at the exclusive supplier pavilion. This is the quickest and most cost-effective way to source solutions that meet your business needs for 2012.
5. Now, to take part in this gathering of Scandinavia’s best, register for one of the last remaining seats!
I look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
Phone: +31 346 290 814
P.S. Meet the key people, get the latest practical insights, and source the most innovative solutions to strengthen your position in this highly lucrative market.