With a programme focused on catering to all interests from the ESCO Community, we are happy to be generating so much interest on the ESCO Europe 2014 conference and exhibition.
We are drawing attendance from all sectors of the building energy efficiency value chain including ESCOs, city and municipality representatives, energy and facility managers, regulators and financiers.
Here’s just a snapshot of the attendee profile you will meet at ESCO Europe:
If you are keen to raise your profile and showcase your products to any of these audience sectors, then sponsoring Europe’s largest ESCO-focused conference is a great place to start.
Here are some of the 2014 key benefits of this year’s event:
- Hear first-hand what challenges are affecting the public sector
Meet with 25+ municipalities and find out how you can play a role in solving their issues.
- Generate high qualified leads
Meet and network with 250+ international decision makers. As a sponsor of ESCO Europe 2014 you will also have the opportunity to invite your clientele along at no extra charge, thus helping to perpetuate strong business relations.
- Share your views
Top-level speakers from all key industry stakeholders will present their views through case studies, in-depth sessions and interactive panels. Be part of the 2014 conference programme and position yourself at the forefront of the ESCO market. Key topics include:
- A dedicated session on improving access to finance, bringing together financiers and ESCOs to address areas for greater cooperation.
- Hear what regulators have to say on plans to move the industry ahead during the Official Opening Keynote session.
- We shed light on the issues facing the private sector, offering a range of case studies from private clients.
- Hear case studies from leading energy agencies who have managed to orchestrate huge advances in building energy efficiency.
- Match making opportunities
As a sponsor of the event, get the most out of our multifold networking opportunities during the 2-days conference. Connect with your peers and set up meetings during the official coffee breaks, networking lunches and the exclusive dinner hosted by EDF.
Keep checking the website for regular updates in the run up to the event: www.esco-europe.com
With a whole range of sponsor packages targeted to all budget sizes, we will certainly have an option that can place you in front of your clients at an affordable price. For more information, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 346 290787.
I look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona!
Stéphane de Voogd
P.S. Don’t miss this opportunity to present your solution to 250+ key industry stakeholders at Europe’s leading energy management conference and exhibition.