In the exciting times of the Scandinavian energy transition, the Nordic smart energy community will gather at Smart Utilities Scandinavia in Stockholm on Wednesday and Thursday this week to debate on all the fundamental issues at heart of the region’s energy landscape.
Here is a brief overview of the event and why you can't afford to miss it:
- Smart Utilities Scandinavia will bring together key decision makers and influencers from regional and European energy companies, associations, governmental bodies and the industry to address the region’s transition to new energy systems
Click here to see the list of registered companies to-date
- 40 expert speakers will be featured on the key topics, ranging from policy and markets, renewables, smart grid and demand side management
View the full list of speakers here
- Two full days dedicated to the latest topics: from case studies and current projects, economic and market analyses to live discussion and open panels
Take a look at the full programme here
- Some of the most innovative technologies and services to the mature energy sector, showcased at the supplier pavilion
View the full list of exhibitors
- The event presents an invaluable platform to meet, connect and network with a 200-strong top level audience during extended networking breaks and the welcome reception
With only two days to go, this is your last opportunity to join us at Smart Utilities Scandinavia and play an active role in creating Scandinavia's smarter, more efficient and sustainable energy future.
Registration closes Tuesday April 16th at 5pm – book your space today to secure one of the last spots available
I look forward to seeing you all in Stockholm on Wednesday and to toast with you on a great event!
P.S. Don’t miss this year’s exceptional event - the companies represented, level of speakers and quality of the programme speak for themselves