‘Pulling in one direction’ is the driving theme for this year’s European Utility Week, and there is no better way to ensure the utility industry and other stakeholders work more cooperatively than to bring together the leading representatives under one roof.
The 2013 speaker line-up comprises a strong mix of regulators, utility representatives and other industry elites from around the world who will share their expertise on topics ranging from grid developments to smart energy end use engagement.
Join 3 full days of inspiring and insightful presentations on 15-17 October in Amsterdam and hear from thought leaders such as:
- Gilles Robichon, Product Manager, TelecomAlliander
- Terry Oliver, Chief Technology Innovation Officer, Bonneville Power Administration
- Manuel Sánchez Jiménez, Team Leader Smart Grids, DG Energy, European Commission
- Einar Hoffman, Managing IT Architect, DONG Energy
- Jonathan Richards, E.ON Smart Grid IT Programme Manager, E.ON UK
- Jean-Paul Krivine, Project Director of Smart Energy-Smart Home, EDF
- Per-Olof Granström, Secretary General, EDSO for Smart Grids
- Hubert Lemmens, CIO, Elia
- Henning Parbo, Chief Economist, Energinet.dk
- Pavla Mandatova, Advisor, EURELECTRIC
- Rainer Hinrichs-Rahlwes, President, EREC - European Renewable Energy Council
- Ivan Pineda, Senior Research Officer - Electricity Grids and Market, EWEA - The European Wind Energy Association
- Catarina Naucler, Nordic Smart Grid Development Lead, Fortum Distribution
- Jean Gabriel Steinmetz, Smart Grid Business Developer, GDF Suez
- Masaki Umejima, Deputy Chairman, Smart House Committee, Japan Smart Community Alliance
- Dora Guzeleva, Head of Networks Policy, OFGEM
- Andreas Breuer, VP New Technologies, RWE
- Neil Pennington, Programme Director, Smart, RWE Npower
- Marielle Liikanen, Senior Advisor, Swedish Energy Markets Inspectorate
- Marco Romero Rodriguez, Head of Sustainability and Energy Efficiency, Telefonica
- Karin Widegren, Director, The Swedish Coordination Council for Smart Grid
- Mats Nilsson, Economist, Strategic Analysis, Vattenfall
- Ernest Hayden, Managing Principal, Critical Infrastructure Protection/Cyber Security, Verizon
- Andrew Blaver, Programme Manager, Smart Grid Development, Western Power
To view the full list of confirmed speakers, please click here
In addition to bringing you a wealth of knowledge, experience and market insight, European Utility Week is the unrivalled meeting place to network with 8000+ international smart energy experts on the largest exhibition of its kind.
For more information about the event, please visit the event website.
Register before 29 June with our special offer saving you up to € 700 off the conference fee!
I look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam in October!
P.S. Have a look at the to date 2013 speaker list – hear from leading minds in Amsterdam on 15-17 October