ESCO Europe 2013 presents more ESCO project results than any other conference! From planning to executing and financing of ESCO projects, we bring to you the most up to date, exciting and innovative projects taking place.
With only one week to go, this is your last opportunity to join us and learn from the largest global ESCO network.
Here is just a quick run-through of why this event will prove to be an invaluable resource to you:
- ESCO will bring together key legislators from European and national bodies to address imminent changes under the Energy Efficiency Directive
- We will be featuring 60+ key energy efficiency expert speakers from a range of public and private enterprises
View the full list of speakers here
- Case study analysis at ESCO Europe 2013 will be unrivalled. We showcase the projects that are shaping the future development of energy performance contracting
Take a look at the full programme here
- We offer unprecedented face to face networking opportunities with a 200+ strong top level audience
Click here to view the schedule of networking events
- This year we have more municipality representatives attending that in all previous years combined!
Click here to view a snapshot of the delegate list
The varied agenda is proving an attraction to stakeholders from all across Europe. Below gives a snapshot of the huge variety of countries, sectors and job titles attending this year:
Municipality Representatives - 17%
ESCOs - 30%
Banking & Financial - 8%
Vendor - 6%
Consultants - 12%
Utility - 10%
Government& Energy Agency - 12%
Large-scale energy users - 5%
C-Level - 10%
Director Level & Heads of Department - 28%
Senior Manager Level - 24%
Senior Specialist - 22%
Other - 16%
For a full overview of delegates confirmed so far, please click here
With nearly all seats sold out and online registration closing next Monday 5PM CET, it is crucial you register now for Europe's leading ESCO conference!
I look forward to meeting you in Copenhagen next week!
Conference Manager - ESCO Europe 2013
P.S. Don’t miss this year’s exceptional event - the numbers, seniority of attendees and quality of the programme speak for themselves.