Deployments of smart metering remain in the early stages throughout much of CEE. But, industry players are increasingly recognizing the importance of this strategic market.
Various trade reports highlight serious growth opportunities from within a region that boasts favourable market conditions including cheap labour costs, limited smart meter penetration levels to date and in some cases strong governmental support.
With ‘’emerging markets to more than double in smart meter growth in 2013’’, as according to one leading research paper, now is the perfect time to invest serious thought into what utilities across the region are doing to maximize their smart energy capacity. Can you be doing more?
Smart Utilities Central and Eastern Europe brings together speakers from leading utilities in the region already experienced in smart meter deployment and smart grid updates to discuss current plans, results achieved so far and projections for future activity.
Utilities participating include:
- Energa - Feedback from the Hel Peninsula smart grid pilot project
- E.ON - Tracking developments in the E.ON Hungary smart meter roll out programme
- SC Electrica - Smart meter developments in Romania and the need for a national metering operator in the retail market
- CEZ - The challenges of implementing the smart ‘wave’ of technology
- Enel - Enel Romania’s plans on implementing smart metering
- Elektro Ljubljana - Virtual power plants: a new asset for utilities
- Alliander - CDMA-450: a new approach for DSO’s in Europe
Apart from its leading agenda, Smart Utilities Central and Eastern Europe – the region’s only smart energy conference - presents a unique opportunity to network with a senior level audience
Job titles include:
- T&D Managers
- Network Operations Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- System Security Managers
- PLC Technologies Managers / Grid Communication Managers
- Smart Metering Programme Managers
- Data and MDM Managers
- CRM Managers
- R&D Managers
- Smart Grid Project Managers
- ICT Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Smart Homes Programme Managers
Remember that we do have special group discounts available saving you up to 40%. Register now or find out more here and make sure the entire team is up-to-date and all benefit from real-world practices.
I look forward to seeing you in May!
P.S. Take this unique opportunity to tap into the rapidly growing market - book your seat today!