What was your first thought when you heard about Google and Microsoft pulling the plug on their smart home services?
- It’s crucial to understand what my customers want to make my smart home project a success
- How can I deliver ROI on my future smart home project when Google and Microsoft could not?
- What strategic partners do I need to cooperate with and where do I find them?
- Now it’s my turn to claim my stake in the $13.4 Billion smart home market!
Big players like Google and Microsoft have already tried to claim a stake of this €13.4 Billion market, but failed. Make sure you have the right partnership and customer engagement strategy in place so your smart home projects do not fail!
At Smart Homes 2011 on 4-6 October 2011 in Amsterdam, 30+ leading smart home innovators will address these issues. You’ll also meet with a range of strategic partners who have the power to help boost the success of your deployments.
- Hear from the 3 leading European Smart Home Projects, BeAware, BeyWatch and Energy@Home to get real life insights into the technologies and strategies that work - understand what to look for in your smart home procurement process to avoid costly mistakes
- Make sure you find the right strategic partners. Learn from 300+ utility, telecom, appliance manufacturer and solution provider perspectives into the challenges of partnering, interoperability and realizing win-win outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Find out what strategies exist and how to implement them to trigger smart home adoption with case studies from T-systems, Essent, EnBW, EDF, BSH Bosch and Siemens, British Gas, nPower, Telefonica and Telecom Italia - nothing is more valuable than hearing what worked, what the challenges were and how they were overcome- leapfrog the competition with a leg up on what works
- Avoid the costly mistakes others in the market have made: don’t miss the opportunity to dig into the latest research and pilots around what your customers want in their homes
Take a look at the agenda, for a detailed overview Smart Homes 2011.
Claim your stake in the €13.4 Billion smart home market, simply today!
This is a guaranteed way to get the knowledge, tools and potential strategic partners to define your smart homes roadmap! And if you book before 1 September you can save up to €300 off the registration fee!
P.S. Register before 1 September and not only SAVE €300 - you will get the knowledge, tools and contact to guarantee you don’t make the same costly mistakes as others have made