Smart Metering is becoming a reality in the CEE region, with Poland at the frontier of developments.
Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe assembles the region's leading metering voices at a critical time. With Energa committing to roll-out AMI across the operators entire business territory to over 2.5 million domestic and 300,000 business consumers - Central and Eastern Europe is moving at a rapid pace!
The 5th annual Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2011 conference will give you specific actionable insights into:
- National energy visions outlining the role of the smart meter and smart grid in the region's future energy landscape from regulators and ministers
- Analysis of smart meter ROI, pay back periods, access to funding and business cases
- Key insights into Energa's plan to roll out over 2.5 million meters by 2017 along with pilot results and experiences from a deployment to 18,500 customers
- Infrastructure deployments- hear the region's leading utilities outline practical solutions to the metering challenges learnt from the key pilots and deployments across the region
- Insights into new smart grid initiatives across the region - analysis of the Romanian Ministry of Economy and Commerce vision and Energa's Hel Peninsula Smart grids trial
This is the only smart metering conference in the region where you will hear about the key projects first-hand and get actionable results from real utility experiences. We will make sure you get the most up to date information to successfully determine your roadmap for a smart energy infrastructure!
We are proud to announce that the following speakers from the Energy Regulatory Office (URE) have already confirmed their participation!
- Mr. Marek Woszczyk, President of Energy Regulatory Office
- Mr. Tomasz Kowalak(Ph.D) Director of Tariffs Department, Energy Regulatory Office
Don’t miss insights in the state of metering deployment in Poland from the Energy Regulatory Office. This is your opportunity to get the insights you need to further envisage your ‘smart’ utility plan for the future!
We guarantee that by attending you will:
- Network with over 180 high-level industry experts during several social functions, including a hosted dinner party
- Hear 25 expert speakers discussing the key issues facing the smart metering industry in the CEE region (simultaneous translation Polish-English will be available)
- Enhance your product knowledge by meeting face to face with 20+ leading solutions providers who will showcase their products and services at our networking exhibition
Registration is now open, so why wait?
And if you register by March 18th you can benefit from our Early Bird offer and SAVE up to 500 Euros!
PS. Don't miss the chance to connect with over 180+ smart metering experts, discussing how to successfully determine your roadmap for a smart energy infrastructure!