GK series wireless remote smart gas meter is high-tech integrative product. This series meter uses advanced wireless transmission technology. Through microelectronic control circuits, it converts the pulse signals of traditional mechanical meter into electrical signals. Then the metering data is transmitted to background platform through GPRS network automatically, or it can be collected by a hand-held wireless unit from outside of the houses and after that downloaded to a computer through USB port.
This product is applied to metering of gas volume flowing across gas pipe, and meter reading from outdoor or through remote transcription.
Structure and Working Theory:
Inside the counter of gas meter (mechanical part), there is one magnet embedded under the wheel pointer for 0.01 m3 of gas and two reed switches beside each side of the wheel. Each time the pointer goes a circle, one group of two pulses is generated to represent 0.01 m3 of gas being calculated. The pulses are converted to digital signals and recorded as metering data based on pre-set program. Then the metering data can be transmitted to a concentrator or hand-held unit.
- Mechanical performance complies with GB/T69681997 “diaphragm gas meter” national standard level B.
- Metering Level: B
- Applicable Environment: temperature -20℃～+50℃; relative humidity ≤95%; atmospheric pressure 86kPa~106kPa.
- Applicable Gas Medium: natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, made coal gas, marsh gas.
Electronic Property Parameters:
- Central Frequency: 470MHz
- Battery：3.6V/3.3A/h disposable lithium battery or four alkali batteries No. 5.
- Modulation: FSK
- Power Consumption：<30uA
- Transmit Power: ≤50mW
- Transmit Distance：>200m (open field)