Full conference programme for Smart Utilities Central & Eastern Europe 2012 now available
The much anticipated and freshly defined conference programme for Smart Utilities Central & Eastern Europe 2012 taking place in Prague, Czech Republic, is now available. Please take a minute to check out the 2012 agenda featuring 30+ smart utility professionals and industry thought leaders highlighting the business opportunities in the CEE smart energy landscape.
The 2-day conference programme will give you insights in the challenges facing the CEE power supply sector:
- How to set your priorities in future smart energy infrastructure investments?
- How to seize the opportunity and benefit from the EU’s 2020 expectations from the CEE region?
- How to improve operational efficiency in the CEE power supply businesses?
- How to build your business case around your smart metering and smart grid deployment?
- How to prepare your ICT infrastructure for a smart utility landscape?
- How to uncover the emerging smart energy opportunities to create new business models in the CEE region?
Key perspectives will be outlined by the following high-level industry experts, including:
- Krzysztof Gierulski, Policy Officer Energy Efficiency, DG Energy, European Commission
- Pavel Cyrani, Chief Strategy Officer, CEZ, Czech Republic
- Asari Efiong, Principal Manager, Energy Efficiency & Climate Change Team, EBRD, UK
- Ondrej Mamula, Smart Grid Projects Portfolio Manager, CEZ, Czech Republic
- Lonneke Driessen, Manager Operations Smart Meter, Enexis, The Netherlands
- Dumitru Federenciuc, Senior Strategy Developer, SC Electrica, Romania
- David Safar, Head of Asset Management Strategy and Projects, E.ON, Czech Republic
- Calin Vilt, Advisor, Ministry of Energy and Commerce, Romania
- Hans-Joachim Dorn, Senior Meter and Energy Data Manager, EnBW, Germany
- Mariusz Przybylik, Director, A.T. Kearney, Poland
- Milan Kalal, IDC Energy Insights, Czech Republic
- Jacek Debowski, Research Analyst, Technical Insights, Frost & Sullivan, Poland
Click here to view the full programme
Attend Smart Utilities Central & Eastern Europe 2012 and benefit from market defining discussions, innovative thinking and the most recent technology developments in the CEE smart energy industry. Use the opportunity to get invaluable insights and practical tips on how to confidently deploy your ‘Smart Utility’ strategy.
Just a friendly reminder that this is your last chance to benefit from the EARLY BIRD rate and SAVE up to 500 Euros off your registration fee!