Smart Utilities Scandinavia 2012
is taking place next week. I’m sending you a friendly reminder that key smart energy figures, the likes of Lars Clausen (DONG Energy), Per-Olof Granström (EDSO for Smart Grids), and Jacob Østergaard (DTU Electrical Engineering), will be debating the accelerating trends behind the Scandinavian smart energy future. And you can be part of it!
There are still a few seats left so register today
Join us in Copenhagen for your 5 point action plan to tap into the rapidly growing market!
- Learn about how to make your distribution networks smart, improve energy efficiency and increase the share of sustainable energy sources. Key presentations by DONG Energy, Fortum, SEAS-NVE, and Vattenfall, to name a few
- Explore Scandinavia-specific challenges, such as the issues of intermittency of wind integration, capacity & interconnections and grid optimization. Hear from Kamstrup, E.ON UK, SINTEF Norway and Riso DT and many others
- Hear what type of policy the region needs for transparent, liberal markets, integration of abundant renewable sources and transmission to smart grid – the keynote panel by EURELECTRIC, Swedish Energy Markets Inspectorate, European Commission, and Danish Energy Association among others
- The pick of the crops of new technology will be showcased at the exhibition. Forge strategic partnerships with our 20+ leading solution providers
- Meet 250+ key people and make alliances that could transform your business and influence the direction of the Scandinavian smart energy developments
To download the latest conference programme, please click here
Act now and confirm your place!
Do not miss the chance to meet 250+ industry experts that are on top of the latest developments!
We strongly advise you to register this week to avoid disappointment.
Let’s gather in Europe’s most progressive energy capital to discuss what the future holds for the Scandinavian energy and utility sectors!
Phone: +31 346 290 814
P.S Take this unique opportunity to tap into the rapidly growing market – book one of the last remaining seats today!