DONG Energy, a global pioneer in wind energy and owner of Europe’s largest wind farms, has confirmed their endorsement of Smart Utilities Scandinavia as the official Host Utility.
The keynote session on the state of the Scandinavian smart energy landscape is chaired by Lars Clausen, Vice President of DONG Energy and opens with Per-Olaf Granström, Secretary General, EDSO for Smart Grids on the energy agenda from the environmental, business and economic perspectives.
During Smart Utilities Scandinavia, taking place on 20-21 March 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, critical insights will be given into:
- How to deal with new regulatory requirements in your roadmap towards a smarter grid?
- How to develop intelligent systems for large amounts of renewable integration?
- How to harness the huge increase of smart meter data and turning it into valuable information?
- How to benefit from demand response programmes and understand the critical role of energy users in the smart grid?
- How to achieve an interoperable end-to-end communication system?
- How to integrate the electrical vehicles market opportunities into your business strategies?
Click here to view the programme
The event’s speaker line-up furthermore includes the pick of the crop of the Scandinavian and European experts, featuring:
- Anders Stouge, Deputy Director General, Danish Energy Association, Denmark
- Manuel Sánchez Jiménez, Policy Officer, DG Energy, European Commission
- Martin Andersen, Project Leader, Kalundborg Smart City Project, Denmark
- Stewart Reid, Future Networks and Policy Manager, Scottish and Southern Energy, UK
- Johan Soderbom, Lead, Smart Grid, Vattenfall, Sweden
- JukkaKasslin, Project Director, Kalasatama Smart City Project, Finland
- Peter Birkner, Chairman, EURELECTRIC’s Networks Council
- And many more...
For the fully updated conference programme and other event information, please have a read in our fresh-off-the-press Smart Utilities Scandinavia 2012 brochure.
Lastly, for great value passes don’t miss out on our SMART RATE, valid until 10th of February. Register today and save €300!
For more information please contact:
Phone: +31 346 290 814
Phone: +31 346 290 789