“There is a huge potential for smart grid and smart demand initiatives in Russia, as there is a pressing need to save energy, reduce emissions and modernize the network for greater efficiency. Smart Utilities Russia comes at no better time to discuss the energy future in Russia” Dr Philip E Lewis, CEO and Founder of the VaasaETT Global Energy Think Tank
At Smart Utilities Russia 2011 over 200 top level energy names from Russia and their European peers in Moscow will be joining the debate about Russia’s very own challenges and drivers for power system modernization during Smart Utilities Russia.
The following top-level utilities have already confirmed their participation:
- Alliander / Liander Infostroom
- Enel Italy
- Enel Russia
- Energa SA
- Energy Forecasting Agency
- Energosbit Barezh
- ESB Networks Ireland
- Federal Grid Company
- IDGC Holding JSC
- IES Holding
- Inter RAO UES
- JSC Interregional Distribution Grid Company of North-West
- JSC Moesk
- MES Centra
- MRSK Holding
- OJSC IDGC of Urals
- PSK Energo
- St Petersburg Electricity Company
and many more…!
Don’t miss this rare chance to meet them under one roof over 2 days in Moscow to learn, debate and forge new relationships. Find out about new energy efficiency pilots and actual rollouts and what contributions you can make to this thriving industry.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
Register online today to secure your place.
- This is the most time efficient way to build relationships that matter - 200+ Russian and international electric power experts will be here– meet everyone who’s anyone in the Russian smart utility industry!
- Get the first-hand, top intelligence on policy, financial mechanisms, drivers and barriers to the smart grid from Energy Forecasting Agency, ATS Metrology Department, Halycon Russian and i2bf
- Real-time updates on the current projects and what is in the pipeline. Hear from MRSK, Federal Grid Company, Lenenergo, Energostream, Saint Petersburg Electricity Company, PLUS international experiences from Enel, ESB Networks, Alliander and IDC Energy Insights
- Looking for a local partner or distributor? Forge strategic alliances with numerous solution providers at the exclusive supplier pavilion, including Gazprom, Matrix, ProSoft Systems, Fujitsu, Landis+Gyr, Teradata, Sanxing, RVS, Iskraemeco, Maxim, Ericsson and Rusinvest.
I look forward to seeing you in Moscow!
Phone: +31 346 290 814
P.S. Why is this a must attend event? You will meet more key people, hear hotter topics and uncover more behind-the-scene business potential than at any other event in Russia.